the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

this. is. GAS HUNT!!!!

*warning, this is kinda novel-ish. you may just wanna skim for the entertaining bits. i don't really want you to do that, but if you must.*

today was cool.
i woke up, went back to sleep. woke up, checked myspace for this pic, but it didn't work. checked my myspace play count, checked my imeem play count, checked my AllHipHop play count, checked my soundclick play count, checked my ReverbNation play count, then i kinda just sighed. i know i just made all those accounts yesterday, but i'm anxious for views/listens. i want people to hear my music.

but uh, yea...

after that i looked at those pics i took friday (btw, i took pics on friday), i like 'em. the outfit i put together worked quite nicely. might wear that to school. i'd go so far as to call it kanye-ish, but he'd probably laugh if he read that. it was more of a cross between steph jones and mr. west than just mr. west himself. the hat thing i got from him.

hm, actually the outfit was more steph jones than anything else.
kanye and steph have similar styles though.
i was listening to Love LockDown the whole time i was taking pics. idk if it's relevant, but that's what i was vibin with. my favorites from the set are the one at the top of this page, and this one, where i'm gettin my mike jackson on

you'd laugh if i told you how many times i had to do this pose until i caught one i liked (30). i still have the pics too. there's always just a little thing wrong with each of them.

well that's all to do with that.

later in the day, after my mom y abuela got home, my cousins came over. like all the ones that live in this area minus chuck y clara. house full of black people. plus there were two of my cousin's friends there. added heat. genius. wasn't bad though, one of the girls was kinda cute and laughed at random shit i said. too bad i have no idea what her name is...or what she looks like, for that matter. i remember she was cute though. nice smile. she seemed interested. eh, oh well. keep it movin. her friend though...straight JANK feet. that's all i remember about that one. that fish and spaghetti was good today. i remember that too.

wow, if you're still reading now, you're a trooper.

so after the cousins and cousins left, me and my mom went to get gas...or so we thought.
we head to a kroger gas station: pitch black. that place looked deserted. next, we hit up the local RaceTrak. out of gas as well! at this point my mom's frustrated about finding gas while i'm sticking out of the sun roof screaming "This is GAS HUNT!!!" like a spartan on a potent speedball. funniest thing ever. we went to like 5 different stations before we found one with some gas left. when we pulled up to the pump, i put the nozzle in the tank and yelled "FEAST!!!" as i filled it. then i sang that song they played in that snickers commercial: greensleeves. "Alas, my love, you do me wrong, To cast me off discourteously..." and this was loud too. it's like 10:30 and i'm screamin greensleaves at the top of my lungs. i wish i had a video camera. in the middle of my singing, the pump does that auto-stop thing, and it cuts me off and i go: "the feast, it's ruined" and then i finish and get back in the car, dyin laughing. then i drove home.

and now, i'm here, playing my daily combo of Chopped & Screwed/Love LockDown, kinda halfway thinking about gas hunt and what i'm gonna wear tomorrow.

gues i'll go throw something together. i think i wanna wear my nike slip-ins. better look for some blue-jams.

outty.

2 responses:

kmx. said...

LMFAO! Yo, I totally ran the image (movie?) of you shoutin sht out the window and singin at the gaspump and I def laughed out loud. Good sht. And about them plays...don't worry!! You'll get some! =) Hit me up w/ your URL's! I wanna listen.

[Alex]. said...

lol, it was awesome. if i do it again, i'm tapin it.

url's posted!

history.