the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

hulk hands.

i do not know my own strength. apparently my grip is stronger than i perceive it to be. yesterday i bruised Her(chea, her) hand in an impromptu tug-o'-war, then today i bruised ----'s arm when we were messing around (not that messing around, gutterbrain) on the way from lunch. now they're slightly bruised and i feel like the hulk did at some point in time where he accidetally smacked betty ross (idk when it happened, but c'mon it's the hulk....i'm sure he must've made a mistake at least once). i think i'm just gonna walk around with my hands in my pockets tomorrow. man, when i messed around and bruised Her hand i had reached out to say sorry and she jerked away in fear and i was like whoa. she was scared i was gonna eff around and hurt her again and that kinda hurt me cuz i was like way to go, jackass internally. let's be clear, i'm not abusive toward women, so if/when i hurt them accidentally it probably disturbs me more than them. hm, i'm still peeved at myself. gonna go music it out a little. i also need to work on my poem. poetry club meeting's on the 9th. finally!




O = 5g's + 1.

0 responses:

history.