the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

re-entry.

So, it's been about 16 hours since my last angry, spur-of-the-moment entry, and i must say that i feel LOADS better. this post has got to be proof that music has healing properties. i just kinda laid there with my head by my speakers, letting the music pound my turbulent thoughts into submission as lauryn hill, patrick stump, andrea bocelli, donnie mcclurkin, and various other artists did their share of damage to my eardrums.

i think i'm gonna head to the movies tomorrow. Bangkok Dangerous and Tropic Thunder both look promising. i think i'm gonna walk too. it's only five miles, and i like singing out loud along the way. it's peaceful. maybe i'll stop by starbucks too, haven't been in a while. hm, on second thought, maybe i'll go today. i'll have to check the weather first. last time i walked i damn near died of heat stroke. it was for Pineapple Express though, definitely worth it. let's see... it is 11:31. im gonna eat cereal. cheerios. wizard.

Boats -N- Hoes!

0 responses:

history.