the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

relaxation.

i think it should be illegal to be this comfortable. in the bed under the fan bumping my lauryn hill play list (same one on this page is also on my psp) and my jamie foxx playlist (going up next week, either him or janet jackson). i love that i can get my room so dark that, even with my eyes wide open, i can't see anything. this is like the definition of being lost in music. hm, this is a good time to express my newfound appreciation for mobile blogging. it's better to write comfortably than to get up and go write about how comfortable i just was. i'd also like to point out the fact that i'm totally txting in the dark. assuming i know my phone as well as i think i do, everything should look okay. if there are any mistakes though, you know why, savvy?

ok it's 3:40 and i'm assuming that, like the past 4 thursdays, i have school tomorrow. so i'm gonna end this and let my phone (y body) charge.


O = 5g's + 1

3 responses:

The Love Collective said...

Great blog. Just showing love.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

kmx. said...

Lucky you! My phone is gay and won't let me send more than 160 characters to an e-mail account...WTF! I think I need a memory card...

[Alex]. said...

same with me, i just send them as picture messages instead. that way i can add a subject to it as well

history.