the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

disgruntled.

i hate those rare days when i walk into the house from school to see my cousin there. it's not the fact that she's here, it's that when she's here she eats continuously and it's usually just the stuff i like. it's like having a stray dog in your territory, doesn't work. always wantin to use my pc and my mom's stuff. lol, i don't use her stuff or eat her food when i go over there. i don't lay all over her mom's bed either. wow, prime example, i just went downstairs and what do i see? that greedy goblin pullin my cookies out the fridge. noooo dammit. put 'em back....shit....lol, it irks me how she just comes in like she lives here, like my territory's being invaded. and she complains cuz her mom's a health nut and they don't have cookies there. b***h so?! lol, i love her to death though. that's family. she just need to stay out my kitchen. and stop answering the phone like she lives here. lol, i don't like it.

0 responses:

history.