the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

pricetags.

oh yea, i'm a poet too.

In this self-interest based society,
Things appear to us,
The way we want them to be.
Media blinds,
We become desensitized,
Demoralized.
Hypnotized.
Nothing seems wrong
But nothing seems right.
Illusions hold us captive,
Decisions no longer exist
In our minds, at least.
The sign to the left
Points to the sign to the right.
To put up a fight
Is pointless when there's
No winner, no loser,
And nothing in between.

We're fallen victims,
Victimized by our own illusions,
The ones we create
To justify our state
Of being,
To make us happy.
But we are not.
The story's not yet done.
Solution number one:
Move along,
Like we always do.
But we know not
Where we're going to.
Just don't make a fool
Of me.
Goal number one:
Get happy.
So fuck, fuck,
And fuck some more.
Shit, the girl sitting next to me
At Sunday mass has a sexy ass.
Your thinking is so complex.
The kind of thinking
That will lead you to deceiving.
Don't worry, the finger points
In different directions.
There's no certainty in
Who's to blame.
So many differences,
But really, it's all the same.
Do what makes you happy,
If you remember what happy even means.
It seems as though I forgot...

You dream of becoming
Something,
But you're lost
When no one's there.
And no one's there
Most of the time for you,
Or so it seems.
Let's work at it,
But when we try,
There's always someone in our way.
It's you, my friend.
So get the hell out of my way.
But be here when I want you to be.

What matters to you
Is knowing that no one else
Besides yourself really matters.
But you keep living life
On either fast forward,
Or rewind.
Helplessly waiting,
Reminiscing,
Stagnant,
But solutions don't arrive
To you in time.
So work harder,
Think harder,
Fuck harder.
But it's harder to get farther
With this contradictory concoction
Of perversity and determination.

The convenience store sells a cock
In a dildo's disguise,
For your convenience.
Replacements are easy to find
Sensations overloading,
It'll last all night,
More than you'd ever last,
With these rechargeable batteries
That recharge in only an hour.
Taking you to a different level.
Recharging my false passion for you.

We arrive tonight
At a final thought.
Things will be like this,
Whether we like it or not.
We go where we want to go,
We are who we want to be.
Media targets us,
But right now I'm targeting you.
Because your skin cells
Are still on my skin,
The smell of your body spray
Still lingers
On my clothes.
If they invented a toy
That would do the things you do,
To mimic you for my reality,
I'd buy it right away.
For you to be with me -
Because your attention,
Your care, your love
Is never free.

0 responses:

history.