the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

awready!

i'm out of mr. garner's trig class!!! *happy dance* that class was riDONKulously(lol, Entourage) difficult, especially for a mathtard like me. i'm so bad at it that if a kid were only to have me in that one class, they'd be convinced i was retarded. that's crazy, considering the fact that i'm me and 'me' is not, nor will ever be, synonymous with 'retarded'.

but uh, yea. NO MORE MR. GARNER!!!

i got someone named mr. lee for alg. III. never heard of him before, i'm just hoping there are more seniors in his class. a class full of juniors is 5-ing annoying.


lol, i watched that fossil's (mccain's) acceptance speech. bored me to tears. plus there was some chick crying during the thing while she looked at him like he was her long lost great-great-great grandfather. i wanted to slap her (well, not really...read Hulk Hands). just lost interest in this post.

O = 5g's + 1.

0 responses:

history.