the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

out.

fuck it. i'm done. shuttin it down, etc...how about some good shit? i just got a new hat. that's what matters. my new hat. nothing else. i fucking love this hat. FUCK. fuck the teen angst shit. gets me FUCKING NOWHERE. i can mope and hope readers'll empathize, or i can just assess the situation, take reality for what it is, adapt, and move. the. fuck. on. lol, i'm kind of heated, mentally, if you can't tell. too many thoughts and ideas and feelings and shit flying around and crashing and confusing the shit out of me and what i want. i think i'm starting to lose my grip on things. not just that one facet i've spent time on recently. other parts too. shit's just falling apart. the mask almost came off today. that never happens. i see how okonwo felt before he...y'know. don't worry, i'm never doing that. what i am going to do is blast my music until i'm temporarily deaf. it's a coping mechanism. never fails.



hope i don't OD on tylenol...my head is POUNDING.


really, i love this hat.

0 responses:

history.