the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

nut-punch.

yea so i mentioned earlier that i'm not exactly on speaking terms with my grandma (the one i live with, not the one-that-fired-me one. not talkin to her either though.). idk if i wrote earlier, but my mom was in the hospital for a few days the week before last and it shook me up pretty bad. like really bad (when you're one parent away from being an orphan, you get overprotective). it was stress, it turns out. well my grandma was mad cuz i was late for school, and she was talkin all this 'this-and-that' shit and then she comes outta nowhere talkin about "don't let your tardiness be the reason your mama goes back to the hospital" and i'm like. WHAT. THE. FUCK. like, don't even play like that. the fact that she pulled some low shit like that is just coldblooded. she knows how i was while she was in the hospital and to do some shit like that is wrong. my lit teacher did that once when i turned a project in late. she said "what do you think your dad would think if he were alive?" and i'm like "shut the fuck up, you don't even know the man". idk...some shit just strikes my nerves. but yea, little bullshit quips like that earn the silent treatment.

still love her to death though, don't get me wrong.

ugh, this post is mucho bad vibes.

gonna up another post afte this.

outty 2.5k.
yea, ridin at half-mast with this one.

0 responses:

history.