the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

tomb.

my stomach is KILLING me. has been all day. i'm worried that it may be an ulcer. i've been kind of wary of those since i have so much trouble with the physical manifestation of my emotions. i really hope that isn't the case. i mean, fuck, i'm only 18...what 18-year-old has ulcers? migraines are plausible, but an ulcer? i thought that was for the middle-aged and overweight. y'know, the businessmen with high cholesterol. idk...hopefully this passes soon.

in other news...

i need something to do. after applying to every job within a 10-mile radius, getting hired by the one that turns out to be a scam, and getting fired (for lack of money, go figure) four days later...i'm moody and bored. this is where not having a car (hell, a bike would be nice) really comes in and kicks me in my already-bruised balls. i'm sick of my house. i really wish i had at least ONE good friend somewhere in the world. then maybe i'd have a place to crash every once in a while when i need an escape. sadly, that's not the case. my "friends" seem to only be friends to an immensely limited extent. it seems i only see my friends when they need something from me, or when my house is the nearest escape from the heat. useful, yet disposable. lol, i remember when i was a loner by choice.

BUT, in brighter news...

Horton Hears a Who! is on HBO now! sure, it's only a temporary fix for the multitude of personal problems that seem to be stacking up around me, but i'll take it. besides, that movie was AWESOME. haven't seen it since i saw it at the movies, so none of the jokes will be stale to me. yea, i think i'm gonna go watch that now.

adi-

Mr.[Solo]Cup

2 responses:

Nia said...

isn't horton hears a who the best? lol, but seriously... emotions and negative thoughts can manifest themselves in some of the most dangerous ways. do you meditate or anything?

[Alex]. said...

it really is! especially horton's anime superhero bit.

no, i don't meditate, but i'm thinking of trying it. well i guess getting lost in my music is meditative in a sense, but that really only takes the edge off in more recent cases.