the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

fancy.

i may have an interview today with a company i've never heard of. that's not really enough to deter me because it involves getting me money. if there are any unsavory details, i'll turn them down when i hear them.

if you're female, sexy (phsyically OR mentally), smart, funny, and non-related, then i've imagined wild sex with you at least once...maybe twice.

i'm going to see transformers on wednesday morning, the first showing of the day (not counting the midnight premiere). i went to see Spider-Man 3 at midnight, and it's pretty much just the same, only some guy comes and welcomes you to the late showing. i've decided that it's better to watch a movie when there's less of a possibility of me dozing off halfway through it. i saw the first Dark Knight showing of the day and i was WIDE awake to take in all of the awesome.

i love the song Fancy by The-Dream, especially the part right at the end when the drums kick in ("i'm wildly swerving...etc...) and it switches to Right Side of My Brain. actually, my favorite part of the album is how the songs run together from Take U Home 2 My Mama all the way to Right Side of My Brain.

i'm drinking a big-ass mug of vodka y cranberry at 10a.m. and i hate alcohol. i just feel like benig fucked up right now.

i wish i could lift my mom's huge-ass tv without dying, i wanna play my PS3 on it in the living room.

[10 hours later...]

well...uh...bye?
[werd].

1 responses:

lalaliybean said...

lmfao do you KNOW how completely random and hilarious you are? like why do i have a mental pic of you actually attempting to lift this tv?
bahahahaaa i can't stop laughing.