the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

fml.

Q: Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?
A: I'm used to it.

it's not that i necessarily dislike the way i look, i just know that my opinion of myself is pretty much limited to myself only. everyone that sees me in person sees me for what i am: ugly. at least physically. surely people have noticed why i never smile in pictures. i hate the fact that my physical appearance is so harshly frowned upon by popular society, but what i hate even more is that i contribute to it. time and time again i've felt like such a fucking hypocrite for laughing at other peoples' physical shortcomings, knowing that when it came down to it i could easily turn around and be the subject of my own laughter and ridicule. i think i hate myself. being me makes it impossibly hard to get girls (though i do get lucky here and there), get invited to parties, etc...

high school was fucking TERRIBLE. third most horrible experience in my lifetime after the death of my dad and grandpa. the two girls i fell irreparably in love with never even considered me the way i did them. i think that's why it's so hard for me to find work, nobody wants some CHUD like me standing behind the counter or serving them food. maybe i'll apply for some hard labor job. i'm exceptionally strong, so maybe that'll work out. no one gives a fuck what you look like when you're moving boxes.

in short, fuck. my. life. ...hard.

.[gzma]

2 responses:

Ki said...

Looks aren't everything love. Honestly, I don't think you're ugly, but me saying that probably won't change how you think about yourself. Regardless, if people can't take you for wh you are then fuck em', they aren't worth it. Any girl would be lucky as shit to be with a guy like you, you're one of the smartest guys I ever er "met", and your mind and mentality alone is enough to attract someone. Stay up.

[Alex]. said...

i'll try. thanks.