the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

a collection of insensitive/wrong thoughts/actions.

Caillou pisses me off in the worst way...whiny little fucker. does he have cancer? i hope he dies. the cat too. the theme song makes me cringe.

i wanna fuck beyonce til she hits high notes. like, i wanna slide my dick in reaaaaaaal slow while she sings At Last (fuck etta james) to me. then when she goes into the first verse i'm a remix that shit and kick up the tempo.

if she's hot now, i wanna fuck my kindergarten crush. hard.

i tripped over a midget twice in the same day. laughed both times.

retarded kids will forever be subjected to my laughter.

i punctured tires on 10 different cars in the neighborhood across the road early this morning. i don't give a fuck if we're in the suburbs, i'm tryna start a turf war.

i walked through wal-mart with a grim reaper mask on halloween and people thought it was funny. i did it again last week and people looked at me weird...i don't get it.

i kinda wanted the sped from What's Eating Gilbert Grape to die...wait, did he die? i don't remember. i wanted him to though. i gotta watch the movie and see.

i saw rims getting stolen once...i just laughed.

when i was 13 i convinced a college student to play with herself on webcam on multiple occasions. i kept telling her i'd set my camera up "later". i had no camera whatsoever. didn't plan on buying one either.

in 3rd grade all the boys in my class jumped the muslim kid. i wasn't involved until he stretched my pokemon shirt trying to keep himself from falling. i whooped his ASS. pokemon was my shit.

in 4th grade i stole this douchebag's dragonball z cards and sold them back to him for $10.


no remorse.
[werd].

3 responses:

lalaliybean said...

i am so mad @ you for hating caillou and making fun of him!


in 3rd grade all the boys in my class jumped the muslim kid. i wasn't involved until he stretched my pokemon shirt trying to keep himself from falling. i whooped his ASS. pokemon was my shit.

^ i didn't mean to laugh at that one but it was hilarious and i BURST out in laughter. *slaps myself & apologizes to god/allah*

word verification:dingnon

Anonymous said...

Cul blog, keep it up!
Check out mine:
'blackspace and milan'

RockstarNinja said...

This post is awesome. I may actually take a few and turn them into drinking toasts. I would laugh too, whoever says they wouldn't is a LIAR.