the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

=).


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

this is Aliyah. chances are, if you're following me, you're following her. if you're not though, kill yourself a little. i'm posting this particular vlog of hers cuz i'm heavily mentioned on here. like, the whole second half of the video. you should check the others out as well, along with her regular posts. this one (click) is one of my particular favorites, just cuz of the random assortment of things. i'm a fan of random ("i'm an agent of chaos" lol, TDK ftw).

gotta be at work by 1:30 today for my first day of training. i'm employed...it's so weird!

it does make me feel like less of a bummy nigga though, cuz that (among other things) has been kind of holding my self-esteem down lately.

o, and before i go: TRANSFORMERS WAS FUCKING BOSS!!! Optimus Prime is a BEAST, and Bumblebee is a CLOSE-ASS second. i DEFINITELY have to see this after a blunt or two...or three.

one more thing: i'd like to say a big FUCK YOU to all the drunks/crazies/beggars in Assassin's Creed. yes, they're fictional characters. i don't give a fuck. if i fail a mission ONE MORE TIME because of them bothering me and blowing my cover? killing spree. point blank.

ok, gotta finish getting ready for (pause) work.
[werd].

p.s. i really gotta stop doing these blogs in a rush, i miss taking the time to add different formats y colors y all.

2 responses:

Adina Renée. said...

i need to see transformers, asap.

[Alex]. said...

it's crucial to your health. just remember that optimus prime is forever a bad mothafucka. i mean, he was cool in the first movie. he's RAW in this one. i might have to get a bootleg of this, even though it's not gonna compare to my theatre experience.