the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

joint jams.

i'm sure every moderate to heavy smoker's got one of these: a music playlist composed out of songs that just sound GREAT high. i'm still kinda buzzed, so to avoid going off on a wild tangent about nothing in particular, i'll stay focused and just list songs. so uh...yea:

  1. Nearly Witches - The Paul Revere Jumpsuit Apparatus
  2. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
  3. Day N Nite - KiD CuDi
  4. Paper Planes - MIA
  5. Touch - Omarion
  6. Strawberry Fields Forever - Across The Universe Soundtrack
  7. Maybe - N.E.R.D.
  8. Angel Pumping Gas - Lindsey Pool (band, not person)
  9. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
  10. My Drive Thru - Santogold, Casablancas, N.E.R.D.
  11. Straight Lines - Silverchair
  12. Bite Down - Boyz N Da Hood
  13. w.a.m.s - Fall Out Boy
  14. I Am The Walrus - Bono and Secret Machines
  15. Sister Christian - Night Ranger
  16. What's It Gonna Be? - Busta Rhymes feat. Jantet Jackson
  17. Sooner Or Later - N.E.R.D.
  18. Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
good beats, power ballads, extended refrains, hard-ass drug-talkin music......shit's just great. I Am The Walrus was crazy though, cuz i'm layin on my back on my bed with my head near the speaker and i felt like i was literally being tipped forward. like, the whole subdivision was just tipping. shit was wild.

[werd].

2 responses:

lalaliybean said...

POGMMMMM@!!!!!

i'm sooo high right now and i'm gonna imagine you tagged me to do this. because i need to be part of this right now,

& lmfao my word verification is: QUENCEL!

like.. pencil, but with a q LMFAOOO!!!

[Alex]. said...

lmaooo...i'm addin quencel to my dictionary. definition: "like pencil, but with a q"

lol, i'll put it right before squerpes (squirrel herpes, long story).