the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

head case.

i'm going to start seeing a therapist. i uh...well, i don't really know how to expand upon it really. i'm just kind of interested to see what kind of person i seem like from a psychological perspective. i'm already anticipating being placed under a few labels: clinical depression, ADD, borderline narcoleptic...hm, i'm kind of optimistic. i wonder if i can get some pills out of it. some ritalin or zoloft or prozac...i wonder if they have those couch/chair things you lay back on while looking up at the ceiling. i remember my mom had me see a counselor after the fire. i also remember it failing for two reasons: uno: i wasn't particularly riddled with guilt after the fire. i mean don't get me wrong, i felt bad, but i was mostly pissed off that i was actually dumb enough to be one of the kids to "burn the house down". i'm not one for rookie mistakes like that. the second reason: the fuckin counselor FELL ASLEEP while i was talking. on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. seriously, wtf??

in other news...

BYE!!
[werd].

4 responses:

Ki said...

Hmm that's interesting, you should!! That's a good idea actually. They'd prob try to send me to the mental institute with half the stuff I think of xD

lalaliybean said...

i've seen a therapist @ my school before and really she didn't give me any analysis about my isses. i felt like it wasn't constructive enough bc all that bitch did was listen and i wanted more feedback.

i just stopped showing up & shittt.

[Alex]. said...

K: she was cool as hell, but she had that look like she wants to pill me up.

L: school therapists are SOOO suckass. ur right, they just sit there. my old therapist used to fall asleep. while i was talking.

[Alex]. said...

i just can't get over that.