the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

25.

off-the-top boredom.
  1. i want my damn phone back.
  2. being suspended is fucking GREAT.
  3. i wish my therapist's name was joe. (it's tamika)
  4. listening to shwayze is still as dope as ever, but when ur out of weed the cd makes you MAD.
  5. damn, i really wanted to go to prom.
  6. my headphones betrayed me.
  7. i can't skip on 4/20 like i planned to.
  8. Mary Jane is a dope-ass song. (the one by Shwayze).
  9. i can rap my ass off and i LOVE IT.
  10. i've been wearing the same shorts for 2 days now (straight BUMMY)
  11. aladdin was a dope ass movie
  12. i want my damn phone back.
  13. i wanna make space brownies
  14. silverchair's straight lines is dope, but i feel awkward listening to it cuz it's about being on the right path and shit.
  15. calling girls up from the HOUSE phone? not a good look. at all.
  16. i want my damn phone back.
  17. why the fuck did i give my phone up like that?
  18. i BOUGHT the damn phone.
  19. i wish i got kicked out.
  20. i think i'm self-centered.
  21. i'm self-centered.
  22. not in the obnoxious way though.
  23. spring break is gonna suck moose balls.
  24. lmao...'moose balls'
  25. matisyahu is a funny-ass name.
[werd].

2 responses:

Ki said...

Your randomness makes my brain laugh. Haha..."mooseballs".

lalaliybean said...

lmfao @ # 4, 10, and 15.