the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

idc.

in my first or second blog post i took shots at PETA and GLAAD, two organizations i disliked to the nth degree, but recently my opinions have changed. well...my opinions about gay people have changed, i should say. i still hate GLAAD as an organization and i will still only acknowledge PETA as People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. what's changed is that i'm not actively against gay/lesbian marriage and all that. it's not that i support it either, i just don't care one way or the other. i realized it's not my fight and that either outcome in the long run has no tangible effect on me.

also, to be clear on my views about couples and their relations, here's a key:

  • Guy + Girl = cool.
  • Girl + Girl = awesome.
  • Guy + Guy = ewwwwww, but w/e....if you're into that sort of thing i guess.
  • Guy/Girl + Animal = weird.
i think that about settles it.
for me, at least.
[werd].

3 responses:

lalaliybean said...

lmfaomaaaaaaopekpaowekkk.
w0w0w00www ok i'm nutz.

but that was funnAyyy

[Alex]. said...

lol, someone's in high spirits

lalaliybean said...

lol.. pretty much.