the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

the visual [Kvn].2 - "[Kvn]. and His [amzg].robots"

so here are a few of my original drawings. they're pretty much all abstract. well, abstract in the sense that there's no set interpretation to any of them. i usually go around mi escuela asking people what they think of when they see them, what it makes them think of, or what they thought i was thinking when i drew them. the answers never cease to intrigue me.

"The ReCESsion is OFFICIAL" - i drew this over the course of a few days. i'd add something to it whenever i felt inspired. i like people's takes on this. there's an homage to KAWS here, see it?


"The ReCESsion OFFICIAL" - behind the heart.


"[a-bot]." - short for [amzg].robot. this is what the little guys from "The ReCESsion" look like up close. simple as he is, i dig him because he's my original character and i like the ownership. (i pronounce [a-bot]. like 'abbott', not like 'ey-bot'. odd, i know. but i just like it that way.)


"Hungry for Insight" - the latest so far. i just really like this one. i think the [a-bot]. head is going to be a fixture in my stuff. lol, what am i saying...it already is.


i've got some more but they're uh...elsewhere. can't wait to hit up the art supply store, i want to put "Hungry" on a big canvas.

oh, and anybody with some nice adobe illustrator skills hit me up. though i'll probably just end up buggin mi primo for assistance later.

6 responses:

Ki said...

those are dopesmackular!
i like the last one personally. ;]

[Alex]. said...

thanks! i'm kinda into all of 'em myself...but that's just ego talking. i am really into the first though. the kid that drew these (decent kid, no vowels in the name) pretty bueno with it.

Ki said...

I like all of them too but the last one made me go :o. And yeeeah that no vowels kid is pretty sick w/ it.I might have to like shout him out or somethingg

[Alex]. said...

yeaa he's pretty bueno...lol i gotta stop. my head won't fit through doors in a minute

Ki said...

That's if it doesn't blow up first lol

[Alex]. said...

ohhhh sick burn!!

history.