the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

disillusionment.

first and foremost, Folie a Deux has claimed yet another set of headphones. my skullcandies too. fuck. damn my taste for loud music. i need some of them industrial strength jawns...or some quieter CDs. but the latter is far too unlikely. FaD's starting to wreck my boom box too. well, that and 808s, which is straight up speaker HELL (seriously, love lockdown is a monster on those subwoofers). but that's all for that.

in other news...

it appears that i've become disillusioned. i.e., i've lost my inspiration (in general) and it's skewing my perspective on a lot of things. i'd go into details but...idk, it'd be all incoherent and you'd be pissed at me for having you read it. one's best bet would be to just take my word for it:
i'm all fucked up again.

i wish i had some weed...or zoloft. i've only used one for mood enhancement, but i've heard good things about zoloft sooo...who knows.

is it bad that i desire medication (both conventional and otherwise) for use as a means of escape from my troubled mind?
yes.

do i particularly care right about now?
nope.

bout to go bump 808s and shoot random people on GTA IV...or maybe i'll watch Roscoe Jenkins...Nicole Ari Parker makes me drool. but not like Halle Berry. Halle Berry would so own me in a relationship. i'd be too dumbfounded from looking at her to disagree with anything. gotta admire that goddess...

but um... yea. i'm outty.

[werd].
.[gzma]-rising

2 responses:

lalaliybean said...

i'm not gonna pass judgment bc we all have our vices but.. be careful with that stuff ok? (the zoloft) =]

[Alex]. said...

most assuredly...well, not 'most' assuredly. but assuredly.

history.