the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

random quatrain.

sittin here, thinkin bout my alien-ness (i'm inner-alien, i'm from here...just waaaay deep in here)
while readin up on a blog about this alieness (chick named kmX has a blog. it's kinda dope, minus the 'kinda)
party life in the b/g, relievin my stress (playin on this other chick's blog: single, black, female, addicted to retail)
maaaaaan, fuck what you heard. jigga's the BEST ('nuff said, werd.)



yea i'm bored.

highlight the post for breakdowns. cuz i just felt like typing more afterwards. nevermind. the color thing's being homo. fucktard.

6 responses:

Adina Renée. said...

cute page.

[Alex]. said...

thank you.

Ki said...

that kmx girl sounds kind of cool...i might have to check her out.

[Alex]. said...

ehhhh, i wouldn't. i just said that cuz i figured she'd read the post.

:)

Ki said...

Well I did anyway I mean it was worth a shot. She's some type of cool ass chic! I might wanna get to know her better like...I just don't understand why she talks to that no vowels kid...beats the hell outta me!

[Alex]. said...

well cuz he's the really dope one, seen? i mean, he named his brain...THEN named his blog after it.

history.