the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

ran[dumb]shit.

-"so there you go, you're the retarded offspring of 5 monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel. congratulations."

-religious types make me laugh the hardest, christians in particular. muslims the least, though (cuz, not only do they get angry, they get violent).

-my electronics are failing me one by one. first my tv gets these weird lines at the top of the screen, then my phone decides it wants to press buttons without my assistance, then my psp decides it wants to function without a working screen, and of course there's this computer that bricks on me every whenever-the-fuck-it-feels-like-it.

-i can sit and watch MythBusters, Dirty Jobs, and/or How It's Made forever. discovery channel is my SHIIIEEET (a la Katt Williams in American Hustle)

-my mother and i are drifting farther and farther apart and it's my doing, albeit inadvertantly.

-that's MY bush!

-the video doesn't work anymore.
-Road to the Multiverse is now one of my favorite family guy episodes.

-if you need producers, post an ad on craigslist. 1 out of every 5 will actually be nice with it, and there'll be lots of them.

-craigslist is the shit in general

-i watched Seven Pounds when i was high and almost cried cuz of the way will smith was makin fun of woody harrelson.

-to my credit, i was REAAAALLLY stoned.

-meg gets done dirty...often.

-Wednesday's Child: 'cause everybody hates mondays.

-note to my cousins: when i say don't use the computer, and y'all do it anyway? PLEASE be clever enough to turn the sound off when you boot it up, cuz i definitely heard the piano riff when you turned it on (and when you turned it off real quick when i came upstairs...non-slick, destitute bastards).

-i got high and took this picture...and edited it high...and i'm a genius high...

[fin].

0 responses: