the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

planetrip.2

turbulence.
woke me up out of my sleep.
the captain insists everything is fine but every time i think of the initial jolt that woke me up,
another one occurs.
and it's always rougher than the last.
the in-flight movie was good. Unbreakable, with Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson. one of my favorites. though the plane hit another rough patch just as Elijah Price crashed down a flight of steps, causing its projector to malfunction.
ironic.
i do so wish there were other people on this plane, my PSP's acting funny. it's got one song on repeat:
All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople.

"and freddy's got spots from ripping off the stars from his face..."

i'll sleep when the battery dies.
[happy trails].

0 responses: