the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

jobHUNT.

rebounding from my complete and utter summer employment failure, i'm hitting the work force HARD. i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of being broke -n- bumass it's not funny. i mean, i'm looking EVERYWHERE.

so yea, it's job hunt volume 2: ...the sequel...0_0

[on another menu...]

i have the flu, apparently. my doctor (who looked EXACTLY like Charlie Runkle from Californication) prescribed this medicine for me to take, but (being all broke -n- bumass) i didn't have the money for it so i'm home with a fever and body aches and runny knows and a bad attitude. on top of that, i'm supposed to be hitting my connect up about studio time this afternoon. i mean, my breathing's fine and all, i'm just tired as fuck. laying down tracks wouldn't be impossible, just a chore. i SWEAR a fat blunt would set me super-straight right now, but (being all broke -n-bumass...SEE THE TREND?!?)...

yea, gotta get on my job...literally.

[and with that...]
i'm
[outtius].

0 responses: