the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

madlib.

jacked this post from this beauty right here (click).

My name is Alex and I am awesome. I like to get high and watch movies and I also make beautiful rap sounds with my mouthparts. I have 1 extranged half-brother and 1 supremely awesome sister. I wish i had a home studio and that i wasn't broke as FUCK 24/7. In order for me to survive I need music, weed, family, and these dope-ass doritos. I hate ignorance, joblessness and overzealous religous types. I have no capacity for comprehending bullshit. People most likely think i'm either A) not a rapper or B) a shitty one, but I'm surprisingly dope with it. I need to listen to music everyday. I know how to make people feel stupid without necessarily trying. I need to find a job so i can stop being all broke and bitchass. I don't like it when people shut me down based on my appearance I have an abundance of sharpie makers and lighters. When I am bored I like to wander around the park. By the end of the day all I want is to put some music out, smoke a blunt, and watch some crazy shit on the internet. In 10 years I want to have my own label, a dedicated female, a son, and a comfortable-or-above lifestyle...o, and a colossal stash of weed. I guess you can say I'm ...well, what can you say?


on a completely unrealted note, Marsha Ambrosius is THEE shit. check out the songs on my playlist, a couple of hers from Yours Truly are on there.

and with that, i'm...

[outtius].

0 responses: