the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

monikerSWITCH.

i skipped school today, for mental health reasons. you know how some of those motivational speakers ask questions like "what gets you up in the morning? what drives you to move forward?" two-word response: goose egg. i just couldn't pull myself up today. idk about you, but that's fucking sad. luckily i didn't get caught, which is weird because there were two other people in the house with me. i guess it's cuz they're old...ok, i'll give them that.

but enough of that.

KvnTheTruth is dead and from those fine ashes comes a Mr. Alex Parker: one part middle name, one part spider-man homage. all-in-all, just another nerdy kid with superpowers. i told a friend of mine my new name and he responded with "eh, it's alright", but i expect that. right now no one really cares about who this Parker kid is...they know nothing of him. my job is to put good music out behind this name, make the name mean something to people. trust me, i thought nothing of the name lupe fiasco when i first heard him, but i'll be damned if he isn't close to a household name now. same goes with jamie foxx, asher roth, kanye west, or any other rapper/person of phenomenal talent. my name means nothing to you now? ok. you'll see.

2 responses:

Ki said...

lazy bones, smh.
but mental health is a legit reason...i suppose.

and alex parker, i dig. it has a ring to it.

[Alex]. said...

anything to keep me from exploding.

y thanks, i kinda dig it myself.

:)