the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

GirlsGirlsGirls.

"Girl you got it bad, glad I'm not one
But yet you got it good, you are the hot one"

Benjamin André, I Can't Wait

girls are amazing. i mean, really...just beautiful creatures. inside and out, equal emphasis on both aspects. like, there's this one girl in this one class of mine whose smile is just...i mean, just tops. add on the fact that i can hold an intellectual convo with her too? crucial. o, and don't get me wrong, i have no romantic interest in her whatsoever. she's just.......seriously, i find my self saying funny shit just to make her laugh half the time.
then of course there's ----, who's at the peak of my piqued interest. she's literally the highlight of my day. i can't even articulate it, which sounds corny as shit but...well i can't really help it. i'm in love with her as much as reasonably possible without actually being in an actual relationship with her. though even without that she's still one of my best friends. it's just goodvibes to the nth degree. yea, nerd terms...fuck with it.
then there's this new chick that stays nearby that i, in all honesty, just want to fuck. she keeps flirting around with me and i'm like "okay, you're gonna keep swingin ya hips in front of me and we're gonna end up in that room up there. you like a queen-sized? satin sheets? cool.". and don't take that wrong, i'm not gonna date-rape her or anything...in these ChRihanna-crisis times, i gotta stress that. i'm just sayin...we're gonna end up fucking, and i'm kinda looking forward to that...
oh. wait, wait, wait. my conscience just nut-checked me, and it's not gonna let me "pal around" with her while ----'s all over my senses. hm (time progresses) yea...the more i think of it, the more i realize how bad i'd feel about it. seems kinda dumb cuz by literal standards it wouldn't be cheating at all, but i'd still feel guilty. what's that, pre-loyalty!? wowsers, i am in it, ain't i?

but, back on topic...

i really do have an appreciation for all females (even the bitches, as long as their little bitchisms aren't directed at me). it's just something about y'all and you know it, which is sexy and frustrating in a big sexy-frustrating way.
and then beyond the sexy, you've got the strong ones...well, the exceptionally so. not saying you aren't in general...ok, failed backpedal. lol, nah but i'm talking about the single-mom, working-overtime-so-i-can-give-my-kid-MORE-than-the-living-standard type. and who else would i mention for hero of that category besides my mom? definitely the greatest person i know. that's in general, not even woman-specific. she's just incredible. can't help but love that lady (lol, Hey Mama started playing in my head. aw wait...R.I.P. Dr. West).
o, and can't forget about the digital girls! the lovely ladies kind enough to drop the occasional line on this dusty blog o' mine are both smart and pretty, a rarer combo than one would think.

so uh...yea...just showin appreciation.
dig it? dug it? sweet.
and....i'm outty.

[werd].

3 responses:

Ki said...

I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I love this "dusty blog o'yours" :)

But aaah I loved this post, not because you think we're incredible, ha but because the things you say about ---- are so cute! Did you ever tell her how you felt? If you did and she didn't really care then smh @ her!! Ugh. Maaan any chic would be lucky to date a kid like you my dear.

As for the new chic, lmao. Hmm I would say "go for it!" But that ugly 10-letter word (conscience) gets in the way.

Kudos to Momma!!! Sounds like my mommy maaaaaan gotta love her, I would do anything in my power plus some of my supernatural ability for her.

Thanks for the appreciation homie, most guys don't think of stuff like this, it makes us ladies hate guys a lot less when ya'll are so shweeeet, lol I'm kidding.

[Alex]. said...

K: lol, you've mentioned it once or twice.

i haven't explicitly stated my feelings toward ----, i get the courage to do so after a good day with her, but the next day she could be in a darker mood and it kinda kills my balloon.

maaan that girl walked by house earlier...just BAD.

yea, but we're in a bit of a patch as of yet. it'll get better though, i suppose.

lol, that's all i do: sit around and think of ways to ease the hate...glad to see my efforts weren't for naught.

R: thanks! the honesty thing doesn't work for some, but that just affirms my assumption that THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!...yea that was odd.

Ora_Lanique* said...

&& you just gained a passenger on this flight..one request..can we stay in the cosmic atmosphere..the earth simply bores me..

and ii love girls too..how awesome is that?!?..we have one thing in common=]

oh wait 2 things: I LOVE BOOBS TOOO..

ok; enough of me speaking spanish to you..byyee=]