the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

#111 - unbreakable.

i don't know if i've mentioned it before, but unbreakable is one of my favorite movies ever. the execution is dead-on, and the last scene is one of the best ever. this movie is really what made me such a fan of both bruce willis and samuel l. jackson.

i slept a lot today. it was perfect. the rain was consistent enough for me to crack my window, lay back on the bed, cut my music on low (low enough to hear the rain mixed in), and pass the FUCK out. truly a thing of beauty. i slept from around 12 to 6, when brittany started texting me. she's such a bum for changing schools. i make sure she knows it too. the bum.

in other news...

i'm retarded. i'm already working on two upcoming mixtapes besides [Almost Famous]. i'm already rolling at a snail's pace when it comes to finishing that. idk what's wrong with me. i must learn how to say no. besides my sophomore tape (The Conspiracy Theories EP), i just finished writing my verse for the intro track to me and young boogie's tape (no title yet). shit's gonna be epic, by the way. whenever it comes out.

bout to go watch unbreakable again, mega-classic.

out.

0 responses:

history.