the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

#110 - what a catch.

i think i'm going to number my posts now. for a while at least. to see how i like it.

new fob song: what a catch, donnie. slow-rolling awesomeness. i really like the lyrics in this one. there was one quote in particular that stood out to me: "they say the captain goes down with the ship. so when the world ends, will god go down with it?" i was like, whoaaah, heavy. that's pretty clever if you ask me. kudos to pete if that was his. probably was, the other members rarely contribute to the band lyrics-wise.

in other news...

people like my music. a lot of people. everyone that's heard it so far has had nothing but positive feedback. that and a hint of surprise, seeing as they had no clue that i was a rapper until that particular moment.

i mean really...que bueno!!!
lol, i can give myself some praise sometimes right? damn skippy.

i got to school late today, missed my daily lunch rendezvous with mi amiga mejor. i hate when that happens. i like being with her. just goodvibes y'know? you know you're comfortable with someone when the silences are no longer awkward. that's the g-r-a-v-y.

i feel like getting high again. not like "bite down" high, but more like "entourage" high. like i wanna just get blown and watch harry potter.

no i'm not an abuser, but i do indulge every once in a while. i only say this because my elevated instances are few and far-between. nowhere near addict status.

0 responses:

history.