the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

fuckery.

i'm really hoping my cousin comes through tonight, cuz if my grandma walks in the door bitching like she did last night, i may end up homeless.
i need to find the neighborhood weed man QUICK. i lucked up the other day during a random encounter (long story) and ended up with enough green (and creative energy) to successfully recreate the cross joint from pineapple express, but since then i've been completely ARID.
i talked to my mom today. she asked me if i wanted her to pick me up tonight to come over christmas. i told her i'd let her know...haven't called her back yet. it's not that i don't wanna be home, it's just such a screwed-up situation (again, no fault but my own)...close to the end of the conversation she hit me with some fuckery though..."maybe you should come over tonight...cuz your room is horrible..."

pause...pause...PAUSE...
in my head: she wants me to come over...clean my room...and leave again??? WHAT THE FUCK??
out loud: "mm-hm..."

don't get me wrong, i know it's my fault i'm out and everything, but to ask me to come back and clean my room...just so i can not live in it??? idk, maybe it's just me, but that's dirty.

that kinda pissed me off.

[moving forward...]

shit...i kinda lost my train of thought...uh...
in more positive news, i got a lot of writing done today. that's good for whenever i get a chance to record, and it keeps me busy (mentally).
it's about 9:30 now. my grandma's probably on the way home from the shop and i'd really like to be upstairs pretending to be sleep when she gets here. at the same time though, i'm checking my google voice account to see if my cousin hit me back yet, cuz that could mean a temporary escape from Stressed-Out Bitch Lady. hm...looks like a relay race.
...aaaand i'm off.

1 responses:

lalaliybean said...

lmfao @ pretending to be sleep.