the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

my life, according to.[The Beatles]

Hello my friends... I thought you might actually enjoy this (or I would enjoy your answers), so I tagged you. You were not chosen at random, so please play along. :)

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick Your Artist:
The Beatles

Are you Male or Female?
I Wanna Be Your Man

Describe yourself:
I'm a Loser

How do you feel:
I Feel Fine

Describe where you currently live:
Yellow Submarine in Pepperland

If you could go anywhere where would you go:
Across the Universe

Your favorite form of transportation is:
Flying

Your best friend is:
Rocky Raccoon

You and your best friends are:
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

What's the Weather Like?
Rain

What is your favorite time?
Any Time at All

If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
A Shot of Rhythm and Blues

What is Life to you?
No Reply

Your last relationship:
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

Your fear:
The End

What is the best advice you have to give?
Act Naturally

Thought for the day:
Happiness is a Warm Gun

How would I like to die?
When I'm Sixty-Four

My Soul's present condition:
Ooh! My Soul

My motto:
I'm Looking Through You

0 responses: