the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

and let it [_____].

touch! and no, not the upbeat sex described by one Mr. Grandberry, i'm talking about the pending love of my cellular life: the LG enV Touch.


after an hour and a half or so of phone browsing (i'm eligible for a full upgrade as of 7/30), i decided that: A) i'm going to stick with verizon, simply because they really haven't done me wrong service-wise; and B) the enV Touch is crack, plain and simple. now, why don't i have this phone yet? because (big SMH moment here) my mom's buying it for me. well, idk if it's really that bad in general, but i like to buy my own shit when i can (i bought my last phone). that way no one can tell me what to do with it, or use it as leverage in some future argument or whatever. of course, she's not gonna just buy it for me just because my current phone is an ailing piece of shit, i have to work for it. what does that work entail? I WISH I FUCKING KNEW. i asked her DAYS ago to just give me a list of all the shit i need to do around the house so that i can get a new phone and ditch the old one ASAP because, frankly, it's gonna go out any day now. her response? "i'll think about it." great. that was monday. to be clear, my impatience isn't so much because i want that phone in particular, it's just that i'm sincerely in need of a new functioning phone. that just happens to be the best one out (IMO) for just $100. so i'm not being all butt-hurt because i want a fancy phone. i'm also aware that a cell phone in general is not particularly a necessity, but it's becoming more so in the labor force as a more reliable contact source. i mean...well, idk. it's just a pain not to have one these days.

[/rant].

2 responses:

lalaliybean said...

this phone is hot! even though i don't really like touch-only phones i like the look of it. hope everything works out!

Al X. Parkour said...

i don't like those either, this one is like the voyager, it opens up to a QWERTY keyboard and nav buttons etc... it's like touch screen with a back-up interface, which boosted its appeal.