the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

sundaaaaay.

seriously...i've been blown all day. like, since i'm not sick anymore i'm happy cuz my lungs are working at full capacity and that means i can uh...breathe deep. yea, it's beautiful. i've been downloading movies and putting them on my ps3 all day. like, full-length movies. today's achievements: Donnie Darko, The Lion King, The Dark Knight,  Pineapple Express, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and Iron Man. next up? The Lord of the Rings EXTENDED Trilogy, The Incredible Hulk, Notorious, and Wall-E. god i love torrents. it's like the easiest shit in the world to d/l this shit nowadays.

ok so that's the initial...

ok so i was watchin the dark knight earlier, right? and i was blown off this that i seperated from my buds, right? and i was watching the scene where the joker and batman are in this chase scene through the streets of chicago gotham city, right? and then the 18-wheeler flips. vertically...and something about that BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. i mean, damn. The Dark Knight is so expertly put together...how can you not love it?

meanwhile, at heartbreak hotel...

there's this girl...she's been mentioned before. we've already been through the "this won't work out past the friends stage cuz you don't like me past the friend zone anyhow" thing, and i'm thinkin i'm over her. then she hits me up for conversation and she's making little flirtacious implications and wondering how far i'll be when i move away to college. the skeptic, previously rejected nigga in my head is like "hold the fuck up... you care now??"...while the optimist in me is like "ok, apparently absence makes the heart grow fonder"...cuz me and her don't see much of each other anymore. don't talk as much either. still, it's madd interesting.

irony of this situation: the skeptic, previously rejected nigga in my head is winning. i guess i'm too set on ---- to reconsider uh...that one.

[werd].

0 responses: