the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

detachment.

today was officially the last day of high school for us seniors.

i skipped school and spent 8 hours in Barnes & Noble.



MOTHERFUCKING [werd].




as this infinitesimal chapter of my life comes to a close, the following observations have been made apparent:
  • the negative shit i experienced throughout high school, generally speaking, didn't make me a better person.
  • of the many teachers i've had over these past four years, there are only 5 that i wouldn't tell to fuck themselves.
  • every math class i took was completely and totally worthless.
  • none of my "friends" were actual friends in the sense that, when it reeeaaaaally came down to it, they didn't really give a fuck about me.
  • people only started to like me because of my music (that's started to like me, to be clear). i think people saw it as more of a novelty. like i wasn't serious or something...idk.
  • priscilla adams, morris davis, derek mccray, and dwayne lawyer are undoubtedly the SHITTIEST administrators to ever share air with the students of mundy's mill.
Somewhere, on a higher plane where the books of our lives are kept, some cosmic author has just come up with the perfect title for this chapter of life.

Epic Failure.

0 responses: