the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

mo[u]rning.

i woke up this morning, devoid of energy, sweaty cuz i cut the fan off, and with a headache cuz of what i added to my last dash from the stash last night. don't ask what it is, just too stupid. needless to say, i went back to sleep. i woke up about an hour ago, and it feels like morning again. tired, sweaty, and with a headache. i'm still pissed that i didn't have the money for force unleashed (THIS is why mothers aren't always ideal for money management assistance. she owes me.), but i think i'm gonna play the demo for a while, then some GTA IV for a little of the old "ultra violence". lol, i watched A Clockwork Orange a few times the other day, now some of the terminologies are in my head (worst one being 'viddy', which i almost said out loud once, yikes).

now add the [u]...

my 2nd cousin's father died last night. it's horrible, but i guess not as bad cuz she had a good 30+ years with him. that's more than some people can say about their paternal experiences, myself included. according to my grandmother, my mom's on her way to pick her up. i guess she needs to get away and clear her head. i know how it can be, especially when you just talked to the person a day or so before it happened. THAT'S the worst. i personally don't remember much about him, except that he played the sax at my 3rd cousin's (intensely boring, if i must say) wedding. still, if everyone's this sad about it, he must've been a good guy, so i'm sorry to hear he's gone. one thing that's pissing me off right now though is my grandmother, who has taken it upon herself to call EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN about this guy's passing. idk what the fuck drives her to do it. when the fire happened, she called people. kinda makes sense, except for the fact that she pretty much made it a week's goal to tell everyone in (and out of) the family that 'kevin started a fire'. same thing happened when my grandpa (her ex-husband, father of my mother) died. she took it upon herself to call everyone in that fucking phonebook and inform them, while my mother was still crying. it's like "comfort her? no, i've gotta tell people about this!". she doesn't do it in a sad way either, it's all gossip-y and annoying as fuck. she's doing it now, only this really has NOTHING to do with her. directly, at least. it's one thing to gossip about immediate family happenings, but now she's stepping outside of the box. if i hear another "girl you know john died last night?!" my head's gonna pop, and i'm gonna disconnect the phone line.

[werd].

2 responses:

Ki said...

I hate waking up all sweaty and shit; like ugh! Sorry to hear about your cousin's father. & My gma does the SAME EXACT THING. Like you would think it was a hot topic the way she spreads the shit. One minute it'll be family here in CT next thing I know she's callin down to North Carolina, SOuth Carolina, GA, alla that. I'm like damn, don't you feel bad at least? Smh..

[Alex]. said...

exactly, and then her all of her friends do it too. it's like a network of geriatric gossip.