the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

badnews.

let's face facts: this late in the game, even if she was as into me as i was into her, we wouldn't have time to cultivate a healthy relationship. after a lot of thought, weed, and music, i can almost be okay with that. with all that said though, just being friends with her is like the dopest to me. waaay better than better than nothing. gotta remember to bring her Bessie, this little stuffed cow i picked up for her birthday. i keep forgetting to bring it because... well, uh... i'm me.
and i forget things.
often.

on another menu...

my guidance counselor called me into the office wednesday morning with THE worst news a senior would ever want to hear. it's ok though, i'm just gonna ride this bitch out and take care of business. some weed would be lovely though. apparently my cousin's got something goin on in her life that's got her all dperessed too, cuz she hit me up last night with the same message i was gonna hit her up with today.
transcript:
Her: Hey, cousin.
Me: Hey family
Her: What are you up to?
Me: Bout to watch Nightmare Before Christmas for the 3rd night in a row
Her: I love that movie!... I was wondering, though...Do you have any green left? My life is really fucked right about now and I just wanna get blazed... I'm fuckin depressed.
Me: Wow, i was gonna hit you up with the same message tomorrow. I finished mine on tuesday
Her: Oh, Damn! [her boyfriend/my dealer]'s gone too.. Oh, shit! We're two screwed weed heads!
Me: Lol, pretty much. I'm hittin [my best friend/other dealer] up when i get my check though.
Her: True, dat... It's so sad...[her boyfriend/my dealer] ment to leave me some, when he left, but he forgot and I forgot to remind him...God Damn it!
Me: Aw Dude, that's super terrible.

there's more but it's pretty much irrelevant to this posting. it just went on like that for another 10 minutes.

meanwhile, on the other side of town...

i'm about to go murder this fish and macaroni combo that my lovely grandmother expertly put together. be jealous, shit's delicious.

[werd].

0 responses: