the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

celestial theory.

"i keep telling myself i'm living the good life, then myself tells me to stop lying to it."


music is painting an ethereal picture of colored plasma in a not-so subtle nebula in the throes of a cosmic revolution. i saw a picture of the hand in space and my mind took off: what if, when when we die, our spirits ascend and retain consciousness in the stars? it would explain the hand, a spirit close to home possibly. in theory, it could prove to be an explanation for the vastness of the universe. as human beings, a planet is the ideal place to keep safe harbour; but consider the spirit. what better place for a free spirit to explore than the vastness of the universe? imagine traveling at the speed of light: stars like marbles in your hand, supernovas like fireworks, hands illuminating solar clouds to shed light on one of the darker corners of space...

i threw a notebook and a pen across the universe, 
hopefully they come back with a story to tell.

[werd].

3 responses:

lalaliybean said...

you're so insightful. and i fail to tell you every time i come on your page how much i love that "billboard" pic on the left. and your gonna find this weird but i was thinking of your blog when i was in the shower the other night (huhh??) LOL i randomly started laughing bc i was thinking about your video you posted. then it just got weird bc my roommate was like "YEAH?" and i didnt wanna have to explain that i wasn't calling her name and i was just laughing.. to myself.. in the shower.. you get my drift? then i came back out and watched it again for old time's sake.

..well this exceeds a decent comment's length requirements.

[Alex]. said...

18 year old me likes the compliment on his insightfulness
15 year old me is like "omg a girl was thinking of me AND my marvelous DICtion...while she was naked. SWEET!"
12 year old me is laughing at you laughing in the shower and your friend mistaking it for you calling her name, cuz my grandma does the same thing when i laugh. and now i'm laughing at myself in my own video because that little close-up part in the beginning reminds me of adam west in family guy.

Ki said...

You inspire me. I was contemplating a blog pos tonight, now I feel compelled to write, yes let's goo Alex!! & this was cool btw. Made me think...my spirit will wander off into the Intellect galaxia somewhere...yenno? Maybe Enchantopolis.