the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

weird.

it is unfathomably retarded to start school on a thursday. i have this weird feeling like i shouldn't be too relaxed because of school, but it's the weekend so i should be. idk if i explained that correctly. hm, since i'm here, a little daily reflection....

*2 minutes later*

i'm trying to think of something other than "today was fine"

*another minute*

oh yeah, Morris's belligerent ass caught me twice today for dress code. (one of those times was during lunch, and i had to stay in ISS until it was over). i don't like tucking in my shirt so no, i'm not going to do it often. since he threatened me with suspension, i decided to tuck it for the rest of the day. even with my shirt tucked, i don't like running into him. he's loud and belligerent. so, 5th period rolls around and my gov't class is in the back of the hallway, i think i'm in the clear. wrong. here comes morris who asking my teacher about some coffee. upon seeing me he stops in mid sentence, comes to my desk, and proceeds to ramble about how i'm a smart young man and that he knows i have potential and whatnot. eventually (yea, he was there long enough for an eventually.) he addresses the class as a whole and continues to ramble about success and how we're the future and blah blah blah. he carries on for 10 minutes. when he leaves, a friend of mine says "kevin you know that was all your fault right?" and i'm like "yea, sorry about that" and the class laughs etc...

so, 6th period rolls around and i'm in dummy lit (that's what i've elected to call it). guess who shows up....fuckin morris. again. he sees me and lapses into another long-winded speech about this and that and nothing in particular. then he leaves again. i swear when he came up to my class i thought he was following me. creepy bastard.

oh yea, laser boobs. idr where that came from, but it just popped in my head. i'll probably remember later.

done with this. more novels later. (yea my blogs are long-winded at times, skim 'em)


OUTTY 5000!!!!

1 responses:

kmx. said...

Yeah, starting school on a Thursday is really retarded, well sometimes school is just retarded. But I have a morris at my school too, but it's a she and her name is Nemergut. Always babblin, womp womp womp, and I guess her pet peeve is seein people with their shirts not tucked in because she's always yelling about it over the PA and giving people detentions for it...nice blog by the way.

history.