the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

"i'm not complainin' that it's rainin', i'm just sayin that i like it a lot!"

more than you think.
people think i'm a dark/gloomy person because i have an irrational infatuation with rainy weather. it's not that i'm all dark and emo or whatever. i mean, sure, i have my dark moments, but i'm more twilight than dark. the only reason i like rain is so much is because i find the sound incredibly relaxing. i also enjoy seeing the world damp. it's weird, sure, but at least i own up to it.

oh, and the title is a quote from a Panic at the Disco song. Panic's awesome.

outty. 5000-somethin.

1 responses:

kmx. said...

I get the same thing all the time! I'll wake up on a rainy day happy as hell, but I get disappointed when the weatherman says it's going to rain and it doesn't. People call me weird or a "freak" haha, just jokingly of course. Nice blog you got here. =]

history.