the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

Producton has started

on my new mixtape, hereby known as Almost Famous. I've got the title down and a tentative list of tracks. I doubt they all make the cut (format: Song - Instrumental used):

  1. Takeoff (Intro) - Mic Check instrumental
  2. They Know ft. Young Boogie - They Know instrumental
  3. Superstar - Superstar instrumental
  4. The Undeniable Truth - Undeniable instrumental
  5. Becky's Thong Skit
  6. Ghetto Ambience - original instrumental
  7. Money, Power, Respect - Money, Power, Respect instrumental
  8. Cannon - Cannon instrumental
  9. For My Pops - Dontgetit instrumental
  10. The Countdown - We Takin Over instrumental
  11. Spoken Word Freestyle - A Capella
  12. I'm So Hood - I'm So Hood instrumental
  13. Sunshine - Sunshine instrumental
  14. Jockin' KT - Jockin Jay-Z instrumental
  15. A Milli - A Milli instrumental
  16. Can't Tell Me Nothin - Can't Tell Me Nothin instrumental
  17. Dumb It Down - Dumb It Down instrumental
  18. Gun Bustin Is A Habit ft. Junior Cash - Stuntin' Is A Habit instrumental
  19. Success ft. ???? - Success instrumental
  20. Mr. Carter - Mr. Carter instrumental
  21. Just Like ME - Come On Baby instrumental
  22. Here I Am - Here I Am instrumental
  23. Old Emotion - Imagine instrumental
  24. Incredible - Incredible instrumental
  25. Outty 5000...and 1 - Outty 5000/Get down instrumental
  26. *I'm N Luv (Wit A Scholar) - I'm N Luv instrumental
  27. *Sexual Harassment - Sexual Eruption instrumental
*Bonus Track

2 responses:

aeriin said...

you forgot the 7 in 17... lol

[Alex]. said...

?? lol dude it's there...

history.