the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

You Thought I Couldn't Freestyle On YOU, Boo?

if you haven't heard, the other day this (apparently bipolar) chick lost her mind and started harassing this old lady on a MARTA train. Some say the old lady said something, others say that 'Soulja Girl' just lost her mind out the blue. Regardless, some lucky bastard got it on tape, and yea it blew up on YouTube.

in case you haven't seen it:



then, in case you didn't get your fill of laughs from the original: THE REMIX!!!!

1 responses:

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!