the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

Ode To Hip-Hop

Ode To Hip-Hop is big collab with about 17-18 DatPiff artists covering classic hip-hop songs. The song I'm working on is 'Money, Power, Respect' by The LOX ft. Lil Kim and DMX. The way this tape is going, it's gonna be awesome. The other tracks I heard for this were amazing. There's people covering Nas, Jay-Z, Eazy-E, Tupac, Biggie, and more. BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!


Here's the cover, followed by the (unofficial) tracklist.

Tentative Tracklist (subject to change)
01.Todjae - Flashback (Jay-Z's - Where I'm From)
02.Youngboogie - Ode To Hip Hop (You're All I Need 08')
03.D-Logcik - Super Lyrical
04.Mac - Life's A Bitch
05.Prolific - Keep On (Mc Lyte Remake)
06.Young Rep - I Never Seen A Man Cry
07.Chames - All I Got Is You 08'
08.Willi Blak - Dead Wrong
09.Str8 Business - Boyz N The Hood or Real Mutherfuckin' G'z
10.Artistic - Microphone Fiend
11.KillahMatriks - It Was A Good Day
12.ThaChosenWun - I Shot Ya
13.A-Smash - NYS Is Mine
14.Blaze - Award Tour
15.Rob Doe - Elevators 08
16.E-Dubb - Ambitionz As A Ridah
17.KvnTheTruth - Money, Power, Respect
18.KIC - Chessboxing

0 responses: