the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

synergy.

"Maybe everyone else is on top of it, or maybe they're all just better at hiding it.
I'm falling through an open space, and I'm grabbing for hands that aren't open for me. My friends maybe aren't always there, I need someone to listen to me. I'm sick of only helping. I'm sick of having to tell others that their lives are good, when I'm struggling to tell myself that. I'm left out in the rain, rusting. I sound like a broken record, skipping. If this is all I've got, then I'm a rip off. Hyped up, its not worth it. Its like I'm giving off an infomercial of myself, and the eventual buyer is going to be disappointed, they're going to want to get their three easy payments back. Good thing I come with a customer satisfaction guarantee. And don't worry, you get to keep the free gift..."


via: Wish on the Brightest Star.

[werd].

1 responses:

Eyes said...

Absolutely love.
Is this how everyone feels? Or just the very intelligent who find themselves stuck in a self made rut?