the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

$20 Nose Bleed.

i found a copy of The Invisible Man in my closet. it belongs to the school, but since i don't know when i'm going back (if ever), i'm keeping it. i've only read it once, and that was when i was 15. i started to read it again last september, but i got sidetracked with the rest of my life. BUT, seeing as my life is going nowhere important at the moment, now's a good time to start a book. besides, i do so enjoy this novel.

i've got $20 to my name and i'm hanging onto it for dear life.

i'm going give meditation a shot, though it will take quite a bit of effort. a comment on my previous post has piqued my interest in it, and now i feel compelled to try it. i've been studying meditation techniques all day and, though apparently it has no negative/positive affect, i think i'm going to go with the lotus position. though i will probably incorporate the sit-stand method, seeing as i'm completely novice to this.

i wrote two new songs yesterday, and am furiously searching for my sketchbook. idk what happened last nite/this morning, but a big mental block got pushed aside and ideas are bursting forward rather rapidly.

my family and i had tacos for dinner today (4th of July). uncle sam would be pissed.

[werd].

0 responses: