the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

lock and key.

i'm not loving you the way i think i should

cuz if i was, you'd love me back girl

(i know you would)

see, the fallacy of rome's got nothing on the fall of the home

cuz though their togas were torn,

it's nothing on the scars on my heart

(and scars on yours...)

damaging's easy
(but the clean-up's a chore)

she used to smile and set the sky ablaze
(now a smirk is ama-zing)

crazy how we fell apart
(crazy how we fell apart)

she's got me rising down
(and screaming softly)

i'm screwed up since our love was lost
(see?)

i'm screwed up since our love was lost
(see?)

(i'm screwed up since our love was lost)













don't know where my heart's at, but here's the key...
hold on to it for me?

0 responses: