the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

"let's make a reality show".

i plan to start a serious of videos on my new youtube channel. it will be titled "The Casi Famoso Show" and will feature myself doing what i do best, which is yet to be determined. it's just gonna be random stuff. probably a lot of me talking about various things. kind of like a video blog only instead of blog i'm going to say 'journal' because i hate saying the word 'blog' out loud. i know, i'm weird. but uh...yea. i plan to make a few vids and then hopefully get some other folks on with me either in person or via their own cameras. if any of my 'dedicated' readers are interested and have a camera, send me an e-mail or somethin, savvy?

it'll probably feature a lot of my music, seeing as i've yet to use youtube for that purpose and that's dumb of me.

so uh, yea... that's it.

Casi Famoso Show coming soon...

yeaaaa let's make a reality show!!

love that song.
Thr33 Ringz in stores NOW!!!
(shameless plugging).

out.

1 responses:

aeriin said...

i could record audio and u can make up a character to be me on video!