the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

Generation Ill - "Told 'em I was schizo..."

Random people that listen to my music or check out my graphics or myspace have been sending texts and e-mails asking me just what in the hell Generation Ill is and who all is in it. I just laugh. I'm weird like that. Generation Ill (sometimes displayed as "-Generation *Ill") is....................me. I am Generation Ill. G.I. is basically how i compartmentalize my brain. Each compartment is a person in itself, so to speak, with his own thoughts and purpose. Yea I know, it's weird. Maybe I should just introduce them:

[Kid Truth]
The realest of the four. Truth is the leader of the Ill Generation, and with that leadership he brings a blunt sense of honesty to any situation or encounter. Truth sees through the bullshit and works through it. No sidestepping. Truth comes correctly, Truth moves directly.

[Kid Truth y Kid Death = Ransom Hearts]

[Kid Death]
The darkest of the four. If Truth is the leader, Death is second in command. Truth and Death work well together because they know that Death is the realest reality. It's inevitable. Death keeps the four grounded. Kid Death is fearless, not out of arrogance, but out of knowledge.
A wise man once said, "Know death's language, have no fear." Death is fluent.

[Kid Fresh]
The most creative of the four. Fresh is the idealist, the creative genius. Always thinking of new and innovative things to add to the Generation's productions, his style is ever-changing. Evolving. Fresh doesn't just keep the four thinking, he makes sure they think different.

[Kid Fresh y Kid Next = Genius Quality]

[Kid Next]
The future. Next is always planning ahead for the four. He studies the world around him and plans ahead for it, working with Fresh to stay up and keep the four on top of their game. It's not always easy though, keep looking to the future and you can get ahead of yourself.

They all come together to aid the strange consciousness that is Kvn. Lol, i told 'em i was schizo. Thought I was playing...

Generation Ill is to Kvn as The Planeteers are to Captain Planet, minus the red daisy dukes, halter top, and green hair. or being made of glass.

getting off-topic...

speaking of captain planet, who the hell wrote the captain planet theme song? what person under 30 knows what the hell 'asunder' means? i spent ten years under the impression that he was gonna help 'put us under' bad guys, and that confused the hell outta me. screw you cap'n.

but uh...yea, Generation Ill is me, me, me, and me moving forward with what i/we do. music, gfx, any and all of my artistic pursuits.

now, with all that said, the kids are outty.

1 responses:

kmx. said...

That's pretty damn original! Love the concept; =)
Uhm I like them all for their different characteristics they bring to Generation Ill. so I can't pick my favorite!!!