the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

JesusJesusJesus

so...i stayed up all saturday night working on a potential cover for the DP7 Mixtape

displayed here:



dope, right? bet you can't tell which album cover inspired this!

ok so yea i was up late working on that (hoping that mom would forget to set the alarm), then i finally get to sleep around 2...
then

"NOW IF I CATCH YOU AT THE LIGHT (I SWANG ON 'EM, SWANG ON 'EM) THAT CANDY PAINT AIN'T LOOKIN RIGHT (I SWANG ON 'EM, SWANG ON 'EM)"

....accidental call from a buddy of mine. okay. it was just an accident. i'm not that peeved.

exactly 20 minutes later.

"NOW IF I CATCH YOU AT THE LIGHT (I SWANG ON 'EM, SWANG ON 'EM) THAT CANDY PAINT AIN'T LOOKIN RIGHT (I SWANG ON 'EM, SWANG ON 'EM)"

i don't question it again, i'm too annoyed at my cancelled sleep. so now i'm kind of sleepy, but it's that "sleepy enough to want to go back to sleep, but not to actually go back to sleep" kind of sleepy.

0 responses: