the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

The BumFuck Chronicles (Blogger Redux) 8.10.2010

Three weeks in and it feels like three months.

Music is my escape from the constant and vast array of fuckery presented to me on a daily basis.
People here seem to forget that they came here because their options were quite slim. They're making the same mistakes that got them here. Why gamble in the room when you know the RA's just gonna come in, take the dice, take the money, and kick you out? Why would you come here and gamble/fight/FUCK UP IN GENERAL? Anyone could've easily stayed at fucking home and kept that shit there.

Shit, i'm a completely different person out here. Why? Because there's no point in traveling to the middle of BumFuck, Nowhere to fuck up in the same way that got me here. Not sure how many of my OTs will be completing their trades with me. I mean, we're supposed to stick together because we came in together and whatnot, but fuck that. I'm here for myself. I'm not here to make friends, lovers, or enemies. I'm here for myself. What's a little crushing loneliness in the face of success? Just a necessary sacrifice. I'll be fine. I've got a phone and an mp3 player.
Oh wait, I HAD an mp3 player...

don't let the pessimism fool you, I'm not giving up or leaving here until I get what I came here for.

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

I really need this information for several days. It is very nice and interesting article and I've never read that article before yours. I am grateful for this exceptional site.
mp3 player