the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

The BumFuck Chronicles #2 (Blogger Redux) 8.22.10

The first version of this entry was erased due to the shitty nature of the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy's computer. The entry was long, detailed, and probably a very entertaining/informational read. This, the re-write, will not be.

I'll keep it short and sweet: FUCK THIS PLACE AND EVERYBODY IN HERE. I'm here to advance myself, get that check, and move the fuck on with my life. Fuck the fact that ignorance and caveman-like intelligence is the dominant trait, fuck the stuck-up fat bitches that think they're the shit (not knowing that it's only because there are so few of them here that aren't gay), fuck the shifty-ass thieves here, fuck the food, fuck the slow-ass healthcare, fuck the rules, FUCK ALL OF IT. I fucking hate this place, I really do. If it weren't for me fixing my mp3 and going to the movie room all the time, I truly believe I'd snap and kill somebody.

Fuck that loneliness too. I miss my people.

With all that said, I still refuse to leave here without my certification.

Period.

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

I visited your blog for the first time and your fans. Keep posting as I'm going to come to read it every day.
mp3 player